Friday, December 2, 2016

             Student Success Statement

     The three questions:

  1. Can people trust me to do what’s right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

“I f the answer to these are YES, there is no way you can fail.” By: Lou Holtz

This statement is telling me how if we follow the ctr path then we won’t fail at all. Those three questions are the ones that make us a strong person. If we don’t treat people the way we want to be treated then we will fail later on because we are not showing kindness.  Sometimes we do things but we do them by force it doesn’t mean we are committed to try our best. We must always try our very best so that we can succeed and achieve great things in life. No matter how hard things get there will always be a change if we give it our best.  There will be many obstacles but when we try our best nothing negative will come out of that. Trust is  something very important! If people can’t trust us then we will fail because people will always think we are lying. There will always be trust if we learn not to break that trust. If all of those questions are yes then we will make it and be successful without failure.



No comments:

Post a Comment