Friday, December 16, 2016

                                            Class Evaluation

       From this class I liked how my teacher was well managed and he always had everything prepared so that we can be ready all the time. This class was very inspirational and Mr. Haymore always had quotes and explanation for each of them it was a very enthusiasm thing to learn. I liked how he would always surprise us with ctr card checks it was a very good thing because he is teaching us how to be responsible. 

    I did not like how some students were being very impertinence with the class it would get annoying because whenever Mr. Haymore would say something they would react with an inappropriate comment. Yeah we have different opinions but we don't have to say mean things about what the other person says.

   This class can be a little bit more fun. Like for example, there could be music while we are doing our assignment, not relate everything to computers like have us walk around and have more movement. We can listen to our music we want while our tasks are being done some kids don't deserve it but it will be more interesting if we had something else to do while typing.

  A highlight for me was I didn't really know much about ctr but i got the chance to learn more about it and it worked because i know plenty of information. Another highlight I had was I am learning how to type without the need of me facing down to the keyboard.

 In this class I really did try my best to improve my grade from an B to and A and i did accomplish it because I tried my best to get a good grade. I gave it the requirements I needed it turned out really good because I always turned in my work and did everything on time. 

 Most of the time I do de my life planning goals journal because i have time. Other times I forget to do it because through out the week my schedule is sometimes too tight. I know five minutes isn't a lot but I have to do homework get ready for karate shower do all those things. Therefore, i don't i really don't have much time to do my journals.

 I am committed to being a ctr person because i want to be in the correct path. I want to have a professional career and be very successful later on. I know that ctr can help me in going to my journey and become something me and my family will be very proud of. I will be committed to choose the right it is hard but i know that i will always be able to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment