Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week

     My thanksgiving week was a lot of homework it was a very stressful week. I enjoyed to  play soccer on my mean time that was free. I especially enjoyed my Thanksgiving because i was with my family we were all united and we celebrated as a family. On Monday i started all my homework i had to do 3 essays, a booklet, and finish reading my book that was assigned to the class. It took me a couple of days to finish my homework but i finished it early. The only books i read was the book assign to the class because we were suppose to then do an essay about certain things in the book. I spent most of the week doing my homework because it was a lot that had to be done. My family and I went to the park for a little while to get some distraction from everything that was done during Thanksgiving. One experience of ctr i had was that as soon as i got my homework i started on it and i didn’t wait till last minute to finish all of it. I chose the right and decided to finish all my homework before it was too late.



No comments:

Post a Comment