Thursday, November 17, 2016

        Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

  The first thanksgiving was celebrated by the Native Americans. In thanksgiving all of the families gather and enjoy a family meal. Each year on the fourth Thursday in  November. Thanksgiving Day is to be thankful for everything you have  and everyone who you have and appreciate. The pilgrims were the first to celebrate the Thanksgiving Day. The pilgrims are known because they were fighting for their freedom about religious beliefs. They were seeking into the new land to start there life over and to be free and practice their religious beliefs. Thousands of settlers died couple survived. They celebrated their feast on the fourth thursday of November that is why its known for thanksgiving.



I am thankful for:

  1. My parents
  2. Education
  3. Health
  4. Food
  5. Shelter
  6. My family’ health
  7. My friends
  8. Everything i have
  9. Having intelligence
  10. For life
  11. My parents having a job
  12. My friends wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment