Friday, June 9, 2017

    Class Evaluation
I liked how we would learn about all the new careers in the medical field. I also really enjoyed how we made a website it was really successful to learn about these things. I think it really did help kids on learning how to type without looking at the keyboard and only looking at the screen. I really enjoyed how Mr.Haymore would do random ctr card check it was really surprising and exciting to see who had their card and who didn’t.

Things I didn’t like about this class is that we didn’t exactly make much movement all we did was sit down and type. For me it was kinda boring to just sit I think if we had more movement going on then we could’ve had more fun. Another thing I didn’t like is that we would take forever to discuss the student success statement and after a while it got kinda boring.

I recommend that in the future the students have a chance to speak a little more and not only the teacher. Another thing is that we have more movement more interaction with our peers. But overall this is a good class just needs a little bit more enthusiasm for the students.

A highlight that I had is I met great friends in this class that aren’t freshman they’re older than me and it was good to take there advice about my future classes. I also did learn a lot more of computers than before I really didn’t know much than how I do now.

I really did try my best in this class. It was pretty easy to reflect on the student success statements. This class was one of my electives but I gave it all just like how I would do in any other class. I really did have  a high percentage in this class it’s just that I was absent a lot and that threw me off.

Honestly I don’t do it daily I do it  most of the time but not always.  I know I should do it daily but sometimes I forget to do them or I just get busy. Most of my journal is all of the things I want to achieve during the summer  or in the future years away.

I am committed to being a ctr person because it really does help you out. If I want a good future then I must always be a ctr person no matter what.




No comments:

Post a Comment