Tuesday, May 2, 2017

SSS

“ I have been asked what I mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high , ever so thick , reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand by me on the floor and draw chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never! I’d die first.” by- Karl G. Maeser

This statement is telling us how we must keep the word of honor meaning that if we say something we have to do it. A way you can relate to this is when you make promises you have to keep them you don’t necessarily die but you do get bad consequences from breaking those promises. Ctr   is one of the circles of honor because when we are in the ctr path then we will for sure have a great education and a successful life. If we were to try to get out of the ctr circle then we will face bad consequences. For example we will face jail, we will fall into drugs, and our whole life would fall apart than how we had it. I think that what it means “I’ll die first,” is that we will face harder life decisions and if we aren’t in the ctr path then we will mostly likely get lost with life and have nowhere to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment