Monday, April 3, 2017

“I trust that my hard work will pay off.” -Tyler Haws


I agree with this quote because it is true if we try harder and harder everyday then eventually we will get a reward for that. For example Janeth the student body president she gives a lot of work into it. Since she was a freshman she planned her goals that she wanted to do. Hard accomplishments come from all the effort you have to put in. Janeth was a great example of hard work because she has her whole life planned together. She got accepted to a lot of universities all of that effort she made through high school is paying off on her and now she has a bright future. If we work hard starting from today we will achieve higher than we expected. In my perspective I believe that Tyler Haws is telling me to keep going higher and higher every time so that I can succeed way higher than where I am now. If we keep trying and trying we will build success out of all the hard work we accomplish. Everyday there is a new opportunity to keep trying no matter how hard you fall or how many times what is important is that  we try hard to get back up and to keep trying. Despite the obstacles we may have we have to keep trying to do our best in everything. Hard work will always pay off if we do great in school later on we will be accepted to universities and colleges to have a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment