Tuesday, April 18, 2017

      Spring Break

     During spring break I stayed home and rested from all the school work I had done right before we went on break. I did go out sometimes but not as much because there was really nothing to do. During vacation I would stay up really late past my bedtime watching shows, listening to ,music and being on social media. A show that I loved so much was 13 Reasons Why it was such an interesting show because it makes us see how words and actions affect others in a negative way. Sports I played were soccer I had fun playing with my family and friends it was really cool to hang out with all of them, I didn’t do homework because I didn’t have homework from any teacher this time they gave us time to relax and have some fun. I met some new people over the break we met at our karate class it was very fun to speak and meet someone new. I went to my karate class and after that we would go to the park. I hated sleeping so late and waking up really early to get on with the day. Overall I had great spring break and I didn’t want it to end but sadly it did.

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment