Friday, March 3, 2017

   Nursing Home Administrator

Duties and Responsibilities: Nursing home administrators work to supervise their clinical and administrative affairs of nursing homes and related facilities. They oversee staff and personnel, financial matters, medical care, medical supplies, facilities, and other duties as specific positions demand.

Salary: $94500

Education:
  • At least a 4 year bachelor’s degree
  • Pass a state licensing
  • If you want advanced position it may require a master’s degree (2 years)          

Demand for this profession: There will be a 17% growth in employment in this field from 2014-2024. Skills required are being able to absorb and interpret large amounts of possibly conflicting information. Possessing and good communication skills will benefit you as a nurse home administrator.


Reflection; I would not like to become an nurse home administrator because it doesn’t really add up to my compassion of the things I would actually like to become. I am not interested in  managing the people about their home. I would much rather be in an actually room and treat my patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment