Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Student Success Statement

" When I do good, I feel good, When I do bad I feel Bad"
   By: Abraham Lincoln

This quote means that when you do something good you feel great, relaxed, and calm. But when you do bad you feel bad because you know what you did is wrong. When you do bad you feel like its in your conscious because its always going to be reminding you of the bad decision you  made. For example, when i get  good grades on my test i feel good because i know that my grades are very important and i get rewarded. But the one time i decided that listening to my parents wasn't a good idea and i should do what i want i felt bad because i chose wrong. When we make the right decisions we feel good because we know that our action was really good and that later on we will remember the greatness we did for choosing the right path. When we do bad it doesn't feel that good because we know our actions weren't the correct ones and that were going to look back and regret doing those decisions.  This quote symbolizes how when we do good we feel so much better and when we do bad we feel terrible and we have consequences to our actions. For example when we do good we don't  get punished were free and get to do things we like but when we do wrong we get punished and regret the actions that we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment