Monday, January 23, 2017

       “Make Your Passion Your Profession”

  1. A passion I have is writing. It is one of my passions because I enjoy entertaining others with stories that are either make believe or are real.
  2. I can turn my passion into a profession by getting people to read my stories I have and well depending on that then we will see if i should publish it.
  3. In order for me to become a writer I must have a bachelor’s degree or you may also have an undergraded degree it really doesn’t matter what type of degree you have a s long as it is in writing.
  4. Some skills that may be needed are
  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Syntax



I am willing to do anything that is necessary in order for me to accomplish one of my passions because i really do enjoy writing. There are many obstacles that will come in the way but it is something i enjoy doing. There are many times when I have written essays for my teachers and they really like them due to the fact it has great creativity and my mind is well put on that specific task. I personally like to write about romance between people who have loved and ended either very happy or ended in a negative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment