Sunday, January 29, 2017

     Student Success Statement
“Enthusiasm makes the difference” -By Norman Vincent Peale

This quote is trying to tell us to have enthusiasm in the subjects we do or depending the situation we are in. At times we do things we don’t personally like or find it exciting but what we don’t realize is that if we show more enthusiasm toward the things we do then it feels like forever while completing the task. In order to become a ctr person the we have to have a nice attitude towards the things we do. For example I study martial arts and i don’t enjoy being there but just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean I should have a negative attitude towards my karate class. I do sometimes feel I should find more interest in it that way I can get better and learn at 100%. If we show enthusiasm towards our actions then we will have a difference as if we choose to have an attitude then we won’t have the 100% capacity. If we show enthusiasm then things go by way quicker. For example if we enjoy a certain sport the games, the practices go by way faster if give it our all. We have to show enthusiasm so we can be a ctr person and ve more energized so we can try other qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment